Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Mortal Instruments movie dream cast!!

I decided to take a little break with the R&R-ing -- not that I've been getting very far anyways haha -- and get to something that I just couldn't resist making:

A Mortal Instruments movie dream cast! 

We all know that there's going to be a movie scheduled to be released hopefully next year, so I've decided to feed the buzz and make up the cast I believe will best fit! :D

CLARY:

 
As of this moment, Lily Collins (The Blind Side) is the only already chosen actress for the movie, but I couldn't agree more! She's so pretty and an amazing actress, so if they just dye her hair red then she would make the perfect Clary! (Although I have to admit that I would love to play the role instead -- just for Jace!)

JACE: 
I know, I know, he's not blond like Jace is supposed to be, but hey! He's HOT! Just dye his hair, give him green contacts and I think that Landon Liboiron (Degrassi: The Next Generation) would be perfect for our fave hunk. No offense, but I just don't like Alex Pettyfer. He's alright, but if anything, Landon is much better for Jace :)

ALEC: 
I love Alec!! But, more than anything, I love Logan Lerman (Percy Jackson and the Olympians)! He's an amazing actor and he's super duper hottttt. With his dark hair and blue eyes, he's perfect to play Alec (though I think I may be insulting him to cast him as this character LOL)! And see him with that tattoo? He would definitely rock the runes! ;)

ISABELLE:
I have two choices for her, because I just couldn't decide! CHOICE 1:
Here's Lucy Hale (Pretty Little Liars)! Isn't she gorgeous? And she has the looks (besides the eyes, but let's not get technical) and attitude that I find necessary for Isabelle! :P 

CHOICE 2:
 
Yes, it's Selena Gomez (Wizards of Waverly Place)! Despite what most people think of her, Selena is one of my most favourite actors and has always been Isabelle for me (except without Shadowhunter gear!). She's super spunky and an excellent actress, and if you've watched Wizards then you know she can act with attitude. I'd say she's the perfect Isabelle! 

SIMON: 
 
To be completely honest, I'm not exactly sure who should play Simon. There's really just no one who fits the the bill for me. But Kristopher Turner (Instant Star) was the first to pop into my head. He's hot, can be sarcastic, and could definitely pull off the rocker thing, so why not? ;)

MAX:
I know that Max isn't really in City of Bones, but I couldn't help it! He's just so darn cute, and if there going to make movies for the other books in the series as well, then there can't be any harm in choosing Chandler Canterbury (Knowing) to play the part! He's a cutie, just like I imagined him to be :)

JOCELYN: 
Kate Beckinsale (Click) for Jocelyn Fray! Wouldn't she be perfect? She could definitely pull off the young mother character, and to top it off, she looks a lot like Lily! :) 

LUKE: 
I don't know why, but Brian Krause (Charmed) seems like a Luke to me. He has this sort of thing about him where you could see him as the kind uncle type, yet I wouldn't doubt it if he were a vicious werewolf. And besides, when I watched him in Charmed as a little girl,  he reminded me so much of my father! x) 

That's not exactly the full cast, but it's all I've got so far! If I have any more ideas then I'll post 'em, but that's it for now! :) 

What do you think of my choices? Do you have your own? 

I can't wait until the movie comes out! 

-Kaylee

5 comments:

  1. OMG that's the exact same cast I had in my head, with Lucy as Isabelle instead of Selena though! I like the idea of Landon as Jace, he'd be just perfect!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with the guys but for the girls the Dreamcast from mortalinstruments.net I think would work really well especially Molly Quin for Clary and while she may not have the eyes she totally has the look and nearly-red red hair

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok i like for the role of luke garroway to be matthew davis. he's the guy who plays Alaric Saltzman on "Vampire Diaries." I like Lucy Hale for Isabelle instead of Selena Gomez. Selena just seems too.... Disney-ish. I like your Jace, Jocelyn, and Clary. I think you should get someone a little older for Alec and Max. To be perfectly honest, for the roles of Valentine and the real jonathan, I really like the actors from Harry Potter who play the Malfoys. Lucius and Draco. I like your Simon, and while I like Landon, I like Alex Pettyfer too. I really don't like the guy they actually got to play Jace in the movie though. Ugh. Another Clary option though, might be Emma Watson. Just dye her hair. I think she is gorgeous. And another option for Isabelle might be Nina Dobrev. Just saying. So yeah.... Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know what you're talking about, these are perfect people to play the roles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, I totally agree with your cast!! great job! ;D

    ReplyDelete