Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Lemme start a review blog, shall I?

Starting today on, the hours of my free time spent reading and writing will be combined for something useful for not only me, but hopefully others around me as well. How, you ask?

I'm going to R&R.

Since I've always loved reading and writing is obviously a hobby of mine, I couldn't help but think, why not? My opinions are always my own and I like to think of myself as not strictly judgmental (although others may speak otherwise) but still not exactly easy to please (which many will not have any trouble justifying), and I know that I always like to read reviews myself to check if a book is any good or maybe even just to see if anyone else has the same opinion as I do.

That's really the new purpose of this blog. Hope you don't mind it! ;)

-Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment